1. Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting. Users consistently posting to the wrong forum may be given a warning.
2. Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated
3.Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc. Users linking to or asking for information or re-printing material without permission will receive a warning and their post will be removed.
4. Members are asked only to post in English, as this is a predominantly English speaking community.
5. The above forum rules where applicable also apply to private messaging. Abuse of the private messaging system may lead to warnings (as above) and/or the revocation of private messaging.
6. 3 Warnings are a 1-day Ban.